torsdag 1 april 2010

Aprils fools day!

And no-one has fooled me today. What a shame.
hehe. It's nice to get fooled sometimes. In an innocent way ofcourse.


Things are looking up I think.

I come in time to jobcenter. I do my stuff..most of it hehe. (A little lazy when it comes to the cleaning and dishwashing. But how boring wouldn't it be if I was perfect? :P )

Today was a good day. Only a half day at the jobcenter. My jobcoach from Jobzone(that I met for the first time in mondays) called me as arranged this morning for our phonemeeting :) We discussed my CV and and personal letter and she gave me feedback on that. It was very nice. She said I have a good language when I write, it's flowing and pleasant to read. ALways nice to hear such things.

Then I got home, ate my porkchop lunch and watched "dogwhisperer" with cesar milan (he's originally from mexico I think hehe.)He's a great packleader and really understand canine phsycology. Its really interesting and my new favourite show.

Then I went to micka and she took us by car (real fancy car..that has a wing on the trunk like a speedway car) to the swimhall. And we swimmed for a while, mostly talking since we're both pretty out of shape. And she told me about the necklaces she and her mum are making and invited me to a fair they are going to participate in. Interesting.

Then, tired of the excersize we went home to her place and drank tea and ate alot of sandwiches...
There went my plans of making carrot pasta with lobstertail sauce out the window. But its not an issue, Ill make it tomorrow instead.
We talked alot about different things and afterwards she showed me some earrings and necklaces that she and her mum had maid. They looked nice.

And now I'm home. Just finnished a call to Ann-Kim that was happy to hear from me for a change (usually she's the one that calls me) and shes fine. Apart from that human ulcer of a boyfriend she has. But well well...she's starting her new job tomorrow. That's a good thing.

Otherwise the week has been fine.
Met the jobcoach in mondays at the library where we went through my situation.
I got back the result of the jobinterview from mcdonalds..and its negative.
I hold my thumps for the other job. I went to another interview this thuesday. Its for young people that needs to get into the labour market. Just like me. So I went for this interview about a job in a childrens dining hall. I think it went rather well... I don't know yet. But I really hope I get it. It's only part time job, half day. So I could get another parttime job after it. If I manage to, that is...
(and that way I could have alotta money!!! I really want money this time. I want money to save. I want to be able to live decently. Not having to think carefully all the time about expenditure.)
In wednesdays I went home to mum after the weekly coffe with dad and helena and ate pancaces with mum, helena and tjåken. Then helena and I watched half of this movie called whip-it. its with ellen page (juno), a girl in a small town in texas(?) that wants to get away from her boring life and join a skaterally team. (lots of angry chicks on rollerskates pushing eatchother around while racing, sort of). Quite good. I think we'll watch the rest tomorrow.

Last weekend didnt contain so much worth mentioning apart from the sightings of "white-tailed eagles" (eller som de heter på svenska; havsörnar) in the early saturday with dad. It appears as though we were photographed also. We were in the newspaper with our backs towards the camera haha. Of course..such a celeebrityy like me cant escape the papparazzis ;P.
Well here is a link of the web article, they didnt post the same photo. This one is taken a bit earlier on the day I presume.

http://e-verkstaden.se/artikelmall.asp?version=874532

Anyhow it was a nice outting.
ANd later in the evening Helena and I celebrated earthour by sitting in the candlelit darkness, watching a movie (Fame) and eating chips.

And this weekend is easter weekend! Yay! There is going to plenty of delicious easter food and candy and we're also going to meet grandma and the uncles and cousins one day. Havent seen them since november/december...

and tomorrow I have a free day (as on monday!) I can sleep longer and stay up longer :) (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Well..Now Im gonna go and do somehting else.
Dad tipped me about a book from this danish philosopher called Martinus that's supposed to be very enlightening.

Untill next time...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar