fredag 2 april 2010

Friday of pain.

And once again my world came crushing down on me.
I can't win.

If you don't want me, Leave me!
If I am not what your searching for, Leave me!
If you don't care anymore. Leave me...

Why are you hanging on to me if thats how you feel?
You said it. You keep on looking for it, but its never there.

You have lost the will to explain what It is to me.

My heart breaks and I cry my heart out...

I AM affected by you!
What you say. Your advices. I TOO take them into account.
I am looking for a damn job am I not? (I moved to this apartment, cause you wanted to. I could have taken another spanish class, but I took your advice. Yes I am stubborn...I dont like to be told what to do. I know. Im trying to work on it...but sometimes I require a little respect. Im not an employee you can order around.)

I know things are far from fixed when it comes to my life. But its on its way..
Am I not improving?

Maybe It's too late now.
Maybe we just dont speak the same language.
Maybe we never did.

I want to stay and keep on fighting.
Whats your position?

Or do you not love me anymore...?





I love YOU :(
I love you I love you I love you!
I dont want you to leave me.

But maybe I can never make you happy Ulises. I want you to be happy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar