torsdag 22 april 2010

I got you , babe - I think.

Btw, its a very good song, by sonny and cher. (I got you babe)

I feel like I don't know myself anymore.
Who I am. My strengths. My good characteristics. Im lost.

I want to be selfdependant. I don't want to need anyone. I want to be the maker of my own happiness.
Sadly that isnt the reality.

And sadly I still need you.
And I need anyone who's kind to me.
And I need my family.
And friends. I act as though I don't sometimes.

Needing people is a two headed sword.

Everyone needs things. Everyone needs other people. No man is an island. That is a universal truth.
"Tend to your needs."
"What you want might not be the same as what you NEED."

But "needy" is a bad word.
You shouldn't need people too much. Then you become dependant on other people. A burdon. An extra dead weight.
That is disgusted by most in this society. Quite naturally. Everyone should participate and help and be useful. Be independant.

What happens to those people that can't help themselves?
They are spitted on. Unwanted people. A shame, a disgrace, a cancer in the society.
The stronger push away the weak. Its natures way. Survival of the fittest.

I am one of those people. One of those weak people.
I need support.
I don't want to need support!
Never ever again.

Ill be miss solitude wanderer. Untouchable and cold. Strong and independant.

Is that what you want?

I am a human of flesh and blood. I have weaknesess. I have faults. I wish I was perfect. But what fun would that be? A perfect humanbeing.
"No need for evolution. -Shes perfect!" No need for nothing. No need for you at all.

No.

Aslong as my heart beats the blood in my veins, aslong will I need. Ill need warmth, comfort, support, acceptance, forgiveness, appreciation patience and encouragement.
Pure and simple: LOVE.

Just as any other person.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar