onsdag 3 februari 2010

emotions rushing through me

Apart from everything...all the hurt...
Some days ago you told me Im your dream girl...

(This may not be accurate anymore, but im writing as though it would be. Forgive me incase im wrong. If so you can just ignore this.)

...what part of me is that exactly?

Don't tell me its my artistic streak or physical appearance.
That is not enough...not enough to love me so much as you say you do.
I cause you so much pain and we are so different that I cant seam to stop dissapoint you.
What is it that you love?

When you truly love someone you forgive their faults and flaws.

Love is not fear. (fear is the opposite of love; neither can be where the other excist)
Love is trust. (without it - fear = no love)

I trust you, I accept you as you are and I love you.

YOU.



and one last thing...
Maybe the dream girl is real only when you are asleep.

_________________________________
I just had to get this out of me.

I don't want it to end.
But we need clarity.
And if we're going to be together
you have to trust me, eventually
and I have to give you a stronger
reason to trust me. Be more trustworthy.
Neither of us can live without it.
And you need to stop being so negative.
For your own happiness sake.
I love you,
I have loved you for a long time now,
I have never stopped and I'm not intending to.
What will happen in the future,
I can't honestly tell you,
as little as you would be able to yourself.
I can't promise you I'll love you forever.
And you can't either, if you really think about it.
We can only hold on to eachother and hope for the best.
Love eachother the best we can,
handle life's problems together when they come the best we can. (the best we are able to, individually speaking)
That is all.
Thats all you can expect from another person, Being Fair.
And that is the thruth...about all relationships.
There is no such thing as the perfect relationship or
love at first sight. Match made in heaven.
Call me cynical...in this matter, Im a realist.

Something I've learned, among other things, is that relationships are Fragile.
I had already heard it somewhere...and i could theoretically understand it.
Now...I know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar