fredag 15 januari 2010

back home again - give me your warmth

Wandering round in this winter wonderland
and it feels like i had a quite strange
but wonderful dream of three weeks.
I dreamt I flew across the atlantic
all the way to exotic mexico
to meet a man/boy.
And my heart felt things for him I cant forget.
In his presence i felt alive,
adored, happy, slightly better version of myself.
I also felt some negative things.
I did some things wrong. And I got ill.
But all of that fades when i think of his eyes,
his smile, our laughs, our moments of connection,
of passion, of silly playfighting on the livingroom floor...
Walking holding hands. It felt like home being with him.
And now im damned to a life without it.
And I can't forget.
Hes not a perfect greek god, but i love every shape of his body.
He's demanding and challenge me.
Many times i end up feeling bad.
Sometimes he's rather unsensitive and hit my weak spots and then get angry when i get hurt.
Sometimes he's too stubborn and silent.
Sometimes he forgets about me infront of his friends.
Sometimes he'd rather be fair than forgiving.
But all of these things i can bare.
All of it is worth it.
Because he knows me like no other.
Because he loves me like no other.
Because I'm addicted.
Addicted to his smell, his touch, his piggy laugh, his stupid jokes, his voice and his flaws.
Hes my man, he is for me. Im his...and what can I say...
Im in love.
But why must he live so far away?

1 kommentar:

  1. it seem its personal feelings but i like to know internal feelings a soul girl cause i am not .... i hope its not disturb you...
    regards
    mehdi

    SvaraRadera